Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lisa Frank Inspired Series

So for everyone here, this is technically my 2nd inspired look.
For the followers on YT, it is my first.
I've done a total of 4 looks, but I have to say....I'd like to do more!

These are so fun, and so bright, 
not only does it make you think of 
but it also makes you think of Spring & Summer!
And while being buried under yet another foot of snow, I can't think of anything better to do right now, than dream of warmer days!
So this is a classic Lisa Frank rainbow,
with Barry M. famed crackle polish on top.
This little bottle of love is my new bestie!




Pretty much the entire collection inspired this look, 
as there is always a rainbow of some form in her pictures,
but mostly my inspiration came from Markie.

Yes, I know his name, 
because he was always my favorite growing up.
what can I say, I've got a thing for unicorns.
PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Kleancolor in - Neon Pink
KleanColor in - Mango
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Mellow Yello
Color Club in - Twiggie
Nina Ultra Pron in - Blue Blaze
Essence Color & Go in - Break Through
Barry M. Nail Effects Crackle Polish
INM "Looks Wet" Top Coat
For full tutorial on this look, 
please visit my YouTube channel


16 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

I love it! I used to be obsessed with Lisa Frank when I was little. Sadly I don't see it around here anymore.

nail crazy said...

wow, this looks fantastic :-D

L said...

oooh cute. I love Lisa Frank stuff.

Megan Harmeyer said...

That looks awesome! I *really* need to get my hands on some crackle polish.

Unknown said...

this is too cute.. i need to find a crackle polish asap

Unknown said...

I just love it!!
It's so an amazing mani!0

Leanne said...

Wow! This is seriously right up in the top 10 manis I've ever seen. Absolutely amazing :)

Unknown said...

Love This. So cute!

Soffio di Dea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Soffio di Dea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Silence is Loud said...

this is awesome!!!!! i cant stop looking at your nails!!!

❤ Verinha - Febre de Esmalte said...

OMG
is beatifull

i love it


Verinha
http://febredeesmalte.blogspot.com/

Brazil

LacquerObsession said...

love the multi colored under the crackle!! great idea!!

you've been tagged http://lacquerobsession.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-tagged-stylish-blogger-awards.html

Unknown said...

gorgeous manicure <3

~Leslie~ said...

I too was obsessed with Lisa Frank as a kid! When I saw this design I knew I had to attempt a recreation. Especially since I just got my hands on OPI Black Shatter. I posted my design on my blog with a link back to yours for credit. Please check it out and let me know what you think!
*Hugs*

~Leslie~ said...

oops, here's my blog!
www.polishartaddiction.blogspot.com

hehe